1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting plesk to Recognize PHP after install?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by phil54, Nov 22, 2007.

1. phil54

phil54 Guest

Hi,

I've got a bit of a problem, i'm wondering if anyone on here has any ideas?

Mysql 5.0 and php 5 is already installed, configured and working, I then installed plesk 8.2 without php (as it was already installed, or so i thought).

Now Php is not showing up in the server/components management section in Plesk, any ideas on what i need to change?

Is this possible? Help!!!!

:confused:

2. avsokolov

avsokolov Guest

Hello,

first, try to run the following command:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>defpackagemng.exe --fix --type=webserver

Then go to Plesk CP -> Server -> Components and click "Refresh"

3. phil54

phil54 Guest

Thanks i'll give that a go, i'm just reloading the trial version onto my test server to see if i can recreate the situation.

I'll let you know how it goes

4. phil54

phil54 Guest

That command doesnt work, get an error code 2 ?

5. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello phil54,

In order to Plesk does recognize installed PHP5 the registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\PHP\5 should contain string value named IniFilePath which should be a full path to the directory containing php.ini. This file should contain directive extension_dir pointing to the full path to the PHP extensions directory. The directory with PHP extensions should be in the directory where PHP5 is installed.