• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Getting plesk to Recognize PHP after install?

P

phil54

Hi,

I've got a bit of a problem, i'm wondering if anyone on here has any ideas?

Mysql 5.0 and php 5 is already installed, configured and working, I then installed plesk 8.2 without php (as it was already installed, or so i thought).

Now Php is not showing up in the server/components management section in Plesk, any ideas on what i need to change?

Is this possible? Help!!!!

:confused:

Hello,

first, try to run the following command:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>defpackagemng.exe --fix --type=webserver

Then go to Plesk CP -> Server -> Components and click "Refresh"

Thanks i'll give that a go, i'm just reloading the trial version onto my test server to see if i can recreate the situation.

I'll let you know how it goes

Hello phil54,

In order to Plesk does recognize installed PHP5 the registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\PHP\5 should contain string value named IniFilePath which should be a full path to the directory containing php.ini. This file should contain directive extension_dir pointing to the full path to the PHP extensions directory. The directory with PHP extensions should be in the directory where PHP5 is installed.

Back