• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Getting started

S

SmileyBri

I just had SiteBuilder installed and need help getting started. Where is the documentation to help me get started?

I have this when I logon, but I don't know how to even Setup the host. Where are the docs?

1. Configure host

Specify servers available for publishing users' sites.
Go to host management 2. Configure Plan

Create plans and set limits and permissions for various groups of users.
Go to plan management 3. Register user

Register users in the control panel and assign plans to them.
Go to user management 4. Publish your site

Set up publishing parameters and publish a site - directly from your Administrator Panel or at the Publish step of the Wizard.
Go to site management

I need help configuring my Linux Plesk server with SitBuilder so that selected users can create a site and publish it to my Webserver under their account.

Another question. I went through and started creating a site and there were only a handful of templates for a Website. Where are the hundreds of templates available in the demo?

Again, I think Documentation might have the answers but so far even the links to the forums were in my welcome email were wrong and the only other links are to buy support. Where are the docs?

All available Sitebuilder documentation located on Parallels web site: http://www.parallels.com/en/sitebuilder/docs
Check it up.

If you wish to use Plesk together with Sitebuilder you need accomplish integration through Plesk admin CP, after that set appropriate permissions for Plesk clients in Permission section and check Sitebuilder section for domain on Domain Hosting Setup page.

Back