1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting started

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by SmileyBri, Oct 17, 2008.

1. SmileyBri

SmileyBri Guest

I just had SiteBuilder installed and need help getting started. Where is the documentation to help me get started?

I have this when I logon, but I don't know how to even Setup the host. Where are the docs?

1. Configure host

Specify servers available for publishing users' sites.
    Go to host management 2. Configure Plan

Create plans and set limits and permissions for various groups of users.
    Go to plan management 3. Register user

Register users in the control panel and assign plans to them.
    Go to user management 4. Publish your site

Set up publishing parameters and publish a site - directly from your Administrator Panel or at the Publish step of the Wizard.
    Go to site management

I need help configuring my Linux Plesk server with SitBuilder so that selected users can create a site and publish it to my Webserver under their account.

Another question. I went through and started creating a site and there were only a handful of templates for a Website. Where are the hundreds of templates available in the demo?

Again, I think Documentation might have the answers but so far even the links to the forums were in my welcome email were wrong and the only other links are to buy support. Where are the docs?

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    All available Sitebuilder documentation located on Parallels web site: http://www.parallels.com/en/sitebuilder/docs
    Check it up.

If you wish to use Plesk together with Sitebuilder you need accomplish integration through Plesk admin CP, after that set appropriate permissions for Plesk clients in Permission section and check Sitebuilder section for domain on Domain Hosting Setup page.