• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question GIT extension: Same repository, deploy different branches to different subdomains

B_P

Regular Pleskian
Hi all,

On my Plesk Onyx installation, I am using GIT to manage one specific subdomain sub.example.com using a local repository as explained at Using a Local Repository. The automatic deployment uses the master branch and deploys changes into the folder /sub.example.com. The docroot of sub.example.com is set to /sub.example.com/public.

For the testing branch of that repository, i would now like to set up a second subdomain sub-testing.example.com, where all changes to that branch are automatically deployed to. Unfortunately, the GIT settings for sub-testing.example.com only allows to either use a remote repository or create a new local repository. What I would like to do instead is of course to use the existing local repository but use the testing branch. Does anybody have an idea how one should do this?

Back