• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Git Webhook 404

cool_sh

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

i tried to use the Git Webhook-URL (...modules/git/public/web-hook.php?uuid...) on Plesk Onyx 17.5

and used it on bitbucket for push but it is not working and everytime I receive a 404:

Request status: NET_ERR
Elapsed time: 172ms
Request time: 6 minutes ago (Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 12:40:08 pm)

Hi cool_sh and Strausmann,

if you experience described issues, pls. make sure that you read as well the depending official documentations:

=> Manage webhooks - Atlassian Documentation

... and pls. don't forget, that log - entries ( => panel.log / domain specific logs ) can help to investigate possible issues/errors/problems. ;)

Additional informations:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level ( TEMPORARILY! ), to get more informations in Plesk - log - files:

Hello,

Many thanks for these great tips for the logs. If I had found log entries, I would have told you here.

So the question is, first, where the log entries for calling the following URL are https://myplesk.domain.de:8443/modules/git/public/web-hook.php

In the KB article Plesk for Linux services logs and configuration files is so wonderful for as well as every service the log path.
Because the Git function is an extension, the log is probably different where the question is, so where is the log for it?

Thanks

Regards
Bjoern

I have the same problem ;-(
Also tried with different port 8880.
I have the latest version of Plesk Onyx installed.

Hello,

Many thanks for these great tips for the logs. If I had found log entries, I would have told you here.

So the question is, first, where the log entries for calling the following URL are https://myplesk.domain.de:8443/modules/git/public/web-hook.php

In the KB article Plesk for Linux services logs and configuration files is so wonderful for as well as every service the log path.
Because the Git function is an extension, the log is probably different where the question is, so where is the log for it?

Thanks

Regards
Bjoern
I have the same problem ;-(
Also tried with different port 8880.
I have the latest version of Plesk Onyx installed.
When I access it in browser it shows 404, but actually it works fine when setting up at GitHub.

Hello

Got the same kind of problem
For my part, Plesk Administration access is restricted by our firewall so the port 8443 is closed...
So: just check in github FAQ what are their IP range and add them to plesk firewall in the rules for Plesk Administration interface...
;-)

Back