• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Give Nextcloud write permissions to additional HDD

randomduckdude

New Pleskian
Hello

I have a dedicated Server at Hetzner, and I'm planning to add a big HDD to it. I am going to make a simple ext4 filesystem on it. it will be mounted in /media/hdd1

How can I give a Plesk Webhosting Domain access to the directory so that data can be written?

Thanks a lot!

If I'm not mistaken, you have hosted domain on Plesk with Nextcloud and want to use this mounted HDD for this Nextcloud? In this case, why don't you mount the disk into the domain's vhost directory where Nextcloud files are stored?

Back