• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

glmng: free(): invalid next size (fast)

EduardoG

Basic Pleskian
Hi all. I'm having a serious problem with plesk 10.0.1 and enable/disable domains

When I enable o disable a domain, plesk web interface stays waiting forever. So I decided to enable it manually:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on example.com
*** glibc detected *** /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/glmng: free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x00000000053cb030 ***
*** glibc detected *** /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/glmng: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x00000000053cb050 ***

It hungs here, and domain is not enabled.
I'm really in a hurry because that domain is down and don't know what to do.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Not a HW problem (I think) because it doesn't happen with anther domain in the same server.
Strange. Any other clue?

i am having this same error

Happens every time after 5 api calls in a row.

Have to restart psa service and then i can make 5 more calls before it happens again

One more bug...
I never got this fixed, as it only happened for just one specific domain. I updated database directly and downloaded a copy of directadmin :)

Back