• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Globally managing SpamAssassin in 8.4.0

frg62

Basic Pleskian
Hello everybody,

This is my first post on this forum.

I am managing a Plesk server, that I recently upgraded from 8.1.0 (don't laugh! ;) ) to 8.4.0 (8.4.0-rhel5.build84080425.19).

As Spam filter, I am using SpamAssassin that came in the bundle (3.2.4-1.el5).

Since then, when creating a new mail user, I have to individually and manually activate "Spam Filter Management" in his "Permissions".

(I am fairly sure it was activated by default before.)

Is there a way to have it activated by default when creating a mail user (or the website)?

Or is there a way to activate it for all mail users on a same website, using "Group Operations"?

(It is possible to active the filtering in this way, but I could not find anything else.)

Any help will be welcome.

Francois

Yes, i know that the spamfilter and virusscanner aren't activated automatically. But you could solve this problem with the event manager. Look at this. You can configure Plesk to run your own scripts, if some actions are done. So you can handle a new mail creation and activate any options with your shell script.

Back