• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Google Analytics doesn't work with site built using Parallels Presence builder.

JebinL

New Pleskian
Hello,

When trying to log in to Google Analytics (see Screen Shot #1) I get (S/S # 2), which states:

"If you've been redirected to this page, it means that you're using an a website that uses AuthSub to ask your permission to access data in your Google Account. AuthSub is replaced by OAuth 2.0, and we no longer provide this service for Google accounts. For more information about how this affects your usage of the website, we suggest contacting their customer support."

The site was developed using Parallels Presence builder. I have tried the KB "http://kb.sp.parallels.com/en/125241" and it appears to be used to disable the Google service on WPB sites, how ever I have tried the above mentioned KB and as I assumed it didn't fixed the issue and I am still not able to access Google Analytics.

Screen Shot #1  (1).png Screen Shot #2 (1).png

Hi JebinL

We just applied the latest patch to our servers as well. Instead of actually fixing the problem it seems Odin are just hiding the issue instead of addressing it directly. We are experiencing the same issues as you are.

It is my understanding that its Odin should update their AuthSub to OAuth 2.0 and it should fix the issue

Back