• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Google Apps Mail not working after reading a lot!

M

Marce C

Hey there!
I've been taken a look at all threads regarding this issue. I think I have almost the right setup but there's have to be something wrong. Mail is not activated on Plesk panel and this is my DNS setup for my domain marcefx.com:

20101218-jje6ng766nwpb3ieu19rm5qb9c.jpg

¿Anything missing? I want to access Goole Apps mail page from mail.marcefx.com

Thanks

same problem with the plesk panel.

Hey there!
I've been taken a look at all threads regarding this issue. I think I have almost the right setup but there's have to be something wrong. Mail is not activated on Plesk panel and this is my DNS setup for my domain marcefx.com:

20101218-jje6ng766nwpb3ieu19rm5qb9c.jpg

¿Anything missing? I want to access Goole Apps mail page from mail.marcefx.com

Thanks

Have you been served? I have the same problem and I have resolved.

I do not see anyone from parallels give any response.

Go to the system of this company, I really do not understand.

Hey there!

My problem is solved, indeed. But actually, I have no idea about what the problem was. I emailed the system administrator explaining all this issue. He did something to fix it, and it all got fixed... thing is my DNS settings are exactly like before.
I did read somewhere something about the admin having to apply some changes with his "root" access in order to the "user" DNS settings to be valid.
Good luck

Back