• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Google PageSpeed Insights Pro - stop working :(

BigMaras

New Pleskian
Hello,
Extension working without problem on fresh installation of plesk but now stop working. When I try to "analyze" website I receiving this error message. I double check api, I even regenerated new one but without sucess.

sle3Fwc.jpg

# cat /var/log/plesk/panel.log
[2019-04-20 20:34:27.153] ERR [extension/pagespeed-insights] Domain does not answer with HTTP status code 200. Please check manually!
[2019-04-20 20:34:27.153] ERR [panel] Task failed: id=191, pid=8559, type=ext-pagespeed-insights-task\analyze, error=API request couldn't be executed properly. Please try again!

anyone have similar problem?

Can you connect to this website with your browser? Fix this and pagespeed works well...

Can you connect to this website with your browser? Fix this and pagespeed works well...

Website working perfectly, only pagespeed extension take some bug and the only solution was remove extension. I double checked everything - api restriction, api key even try to generate new one. Nothing will help with this. I will wait, maybe some other users will have similar problem and will find solution

Try to do the following:
  1. In Plesk, go to Domains > example.com > Password-Protected Directories.
  2. Temporally remove the protected directory.
  3. Analyze the domain again in Extensions > My Extensions > Google PageSpeed Insights.

Back