• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Grafana service returns "403 forbidden" errors

QWeb Ric

Basic Pleskian
One of our client servers suffered a filesystem corruption so we've set up a new server, installed Plesk, and then restored everything from Plesk backup to bring back the websites and various configurations. This mostly worked but we're having a few teething issues with this server now.

One of which is that Advanced Monitoring just isn't working. The pages were displaying oAuth.login errors before, and restarting the service had no effect. I've managed to partly resolve by running plesk bin extension --install grafana and then restarting the service via the Plesk interface, so now the graphs are loaded into the pages, but they all just show a red exclamation icon in the top left corner and the hover text of this says "metric request error". Running systemctl status grafana-server results in these lines: tsdb.HandleRequest() error rpc error: code = Unknown desc = invalid status code. status: 403 Forbidden.

Any ideas please?

Plesk Obsidian 18.0.21 on CentOS 7.

Ah!

I've reinstalled Grafana and I'd restarted the service multiple times, but I hadn't thought to try reinstalling Advanced Monitoring. This seems to have done the trick, thanks!

Back