• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Greyed out action buttons in Subscription screens and elsewhere

petroski2409

New Pleskian
Hello,

Ever since the Plesk Obsidian update 18.0.38 Update 2 or 3 has been installed, when I go to change the subscription end date for any domain, I find that the action buttons at the bottom of subscription screen are greyed out and have no function. I have a support request through my data center provider but this process seems to be dragging out. Anyone else seeing the same issue, see the attached screen shot.

Peter

Attachments

• no-button-function-plesk.png
    no-button-function-plesk.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
The screenshot is from the feature customizing page of a domain. I have tried to reproduce it, but can see the buttons properly.

There can be at least four, maybe more causes for this:
a) It could be possible that after an update of Plesk, new JavaScript files should have been used by the browser to display the user surface properly, but your browser still uses old JavaScript from its cache. Solution: Clear your browser cache, then reload the page.
b) The same could happen when you are using a proxy or VPN that features caching.
c) Check your language setting, because it is thinkable that for a selected language package the translations for the three buttons are missing (unlikely, but it could be the case, because only the button labels are affected). Just to make sure that all the translations are in place, change it to any foreign language, then change it back to English en-US.
d) The update has not been completed as expected. Solution: Check /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log for error messages related to the update. Depending on the entries, you could try to solve the underlying issues and either run the update again or run # plesk repair installation.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for that. I was under the impression that the issue was with my Plesk installation but, on further investigation, it looks like my Firefox browser is somehow to blame. I loaded my Plesk UI in Chrome and the buttons are as they should be. I tried clearing the javascript from FireFox's cache by the recommended measures to no avail. Looks like I'll be using Chrome for my Plesk UI until I find how to fix my Firefox browser.

Peter

If clearing the cache doesn't cut it, try to disable your ad blocker plugin. If it's not the adblocker plugin, try to disable your antivirus plugin (at least for testing if it works afterwards). If this does not solve the issue either, you probably have a malware plugin in your browser that influences the traffic between browser and server.

Back