• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Grouping old Statistics

D

ditonth

I need to transfer statistical results which I had on my IIS 5 Server (without Plesk) to IIS 6 with Plesk. I have tried copying the log files from one server to another to their respective \LogFiles Folder in System32 but on the next Statistics execution, the old statistics where not merged.

How can I get about this problem?

Plesk statistics.exe process the following:

1. Get last time when statistics was running at registry (HKLM\Software\SWsoft...)

2. Process IIS log files records for every domain (log directory it takes from IIS domain configuration) from last time to current time.

You can move old IIS files to corect log folders, change value of plesk statistics time in registry.

To make it clear purge webstat history files for all Plesk domains and run statistics again.:)

Originally posted by visupport
Plesk statistics.exe process the following:

1. Get last time when statistics was running at registry (HKLM\Software\SWsoft...)

2. Process IIS log files records for every domain (log directory it takes from IIS domain configuration) from last time to current time.

You can move old IIS files to corect log folders, change value of plesk statistics time in registry.

To make it clear purge webstat history files for all Plesk domains and run statistics again.:)
ATTENTION! In certain cases you'll get wrong traffic information if you'll use points above. Plesk ask Plesk support to make it for you.

We also do not recommend you to change records in system registry. It may cause very serious problems if you will make mistake.

Best regards.

I don't think that problem is difficult. If you do not have support subscription, they should not ask pay for the solution. If they will ask for payment, please post message here with ticket number. I'll take care about it.

Back