• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

hard disk space - newbie question

C

Coleen

I have a windows 2003 server with an 80gb hard drive. I have plesk 7.5 installed and I have very little data and users setup. My problem is that my hard drive is full. I've got less that a gig left. So, 2 questions: 1) How much space will plesk take up on initial installation and 2) could I have inadvertantly turned on some logging which could be taking up the space?

Thanks
Coleen

Okay, I've found that although windows explorer tells me that I have used up 75gb of disk space, every file utility I can find tells me that I have only used about 5gb of space.

Could Plesk be reserving 70gb of space for my domains?

Maybe this is the wrong forum for these questions, and if so I am sorry, but I don't know in what direction to look.

Thanks,
Coleen

Originally posted by Coleen
Could Plesk be reserving 70gb of space for my domains?
No.

Double-click My Computer, then right-click on the hard drive (probably C:). Left-click on Properties and examine the pie chart and read the free and used space.

Back