• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Health Monitoring not configurable.

LordLiverpool

Basic Pleskian
Health Monitoring stopped working.

Server Health.PNG

With this error Message:

{"status":"error","statusMessages":[{"status":"error","class":"","content":"Unable to load configuration file.
Search for related Knowledge Base articles<\/a>","source":null,"title":"Error"}]}

There were 491 results on the Knowledge Base link: (hence my post)

Search results – Plesk Help Center.

491 Results.PNG

I think this is related to the fact I made a small modification to custom-health-config.xml file.

<Misc alarmsInterval="5"/>
<notificationEmail address="[email protected]"/>
</Misc>

But the XML I added looks syntactically correct?!?

I added the new code just before the <hdd> tag as per the instructions on this Plesk thread:
Plesk Health Monitor: how to change notification destination email?

Reverting to the default configuration brought health monitor back up.

Default Server Health.PNG

However, I cannot upload my own config.xml using the GUI. I get this error message:

Upload Config.PNG

I wanted to change the health monitor notification email address via the config file as all the health monitor emails were going to my Gmail's spam folder.
This is because the TO and FROM address fields are both the same, i.e. my Gmail address.

It would be nice if there was an email address field in the health monitor GUI so I didn't need to vi the XML.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dear support,
I have the same problem.

Product: Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #73 , last updated at Nov 14, 2019 03:34 AM

Thanks

Back