• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Health Monitoring problem

S

sunå

plesk 10.1.1 64bit,windows 2008R2 64 bit

the error of Health Monitoring is

Message Configuration file is invalid.
File Config.php
Line 153
Type PleskUserException

I would check up a line 153 in file Config.php at least...

Thanks for your reply.The error occurs just after the installation of plesk. Where is the file Config.php?Thanks

Please try to execute the following actions from command line prompt:

cd %plesk_bin%

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe --update-config

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> php.exe -dauto_prepend_file= "c:\program files (x86)\parallels\plesk\admin\plib\scripts\setup-health-monitor.php"
Operation completed successfully

These two actions are performed during health monitor initialization.

Last edited:
still does not works

Igor,

the error of Health Monitoring is

Message Configuration file is invalid.
File Config.php
Line 153
Type PleskUserException

plesk 10.2.0 64bit
windows 2008R2 64 bit

Please advise.

I have the same problem here. Plesk Health Monitor won't start, the error message is the same!

When trying to solve with the solution given above 2. step (Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe --update-config) an error occurs stating: Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe is no valid Win32-application

Why is that?

Chris

hi there. any idea how to fix this ? same issue. same OS version ... thanks!!

I found a solution for my problem (Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe is no valid Win32-application).

The Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe was broken (the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin had a size of 0 kb), so I tried to download the health-monitoring.msi from http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com/PANEL-WIN_10.3.1/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/ and repaired the installation! It worked for me! You also have to activate the Health-Monitoring again via the Plesk Panel Services Monitor!

Chris

Back