• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Heellllpppp!

K

Kumar

Thats how i want to cry !

I tried with every option.

PHP alone is not working

It asks for network password.

This happened afte applying service pack 1

what should we do:confused:

We just put up a new Win2K3 machine about 1.5 weeks ago, we had acouple hickups with it, a small webmail bug and a problem with Plesk assigning bandwidth usage by one domain to a totally different domain (Plesk issued us a new statistics binary within 24 hours), so far it has been running stabily. the only ongoing problem is with FrontPage, which we correct manually with NTFS permissions, we're new into and I just wanted to check if aside from all the negative comments is there anyone here who is running 6.5.1 and happy to be(IE would do it again)?

Thanks!

Matt

@momotan:

what control panel would you install? i don't know a better one than plesk. i tried ensim and had problems just to install it. and there is helm, but it is not really a good panel, so what panel you want to install.

we had to the beginning also problems with plesk, but now it's running very smoothly and we are quit happy when the german language package will come.

we had also troubles with frontpage and had to change some view things, but's working now.

overall we are happy wiht it.

Originally posted by momotan
Hosting controller 6.

Flies on WIN2k3 and no bug seen yet.

Are you serious about bugs? it was the most buggy product I have ever used since windows3.1..

Originally posted by momotan
Format C:

Install a different control panel.

Best decision we ever made.

If you aren't going to help, why are you here?

Originally posted by LithiuM
Are you serious about bugs? it was the most buggy product I have ever used since windows3.1..

I agree and both Helm and Hosting Controller have no API for external creation.

Also, Ensim has theres locked down so tight on windows for creation it's just nuts.

We are running well, and now that I have some time on my hands I will be back in here posting again.

Plesk has it's quirks, you just have to know them and how to work around them. But our customers enjoy it and once we explain how to do what we don't seem to have problems.

Most of our customers we rarely here from them except when they login to our billing system to pay there bill or check there invoices.

Back