• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue hello i cant reset my password

Could you please describe in more details what did not work? Where you not able to login through SSH? Did a command fail on the console? With what error message?

I'm trying via putty

I tried to reset the password, the reset link does not come. When I write to reset my own e-mail address, the link does not come. When I type the email address on the server`[email protected]``, it says the link has been sent, this time it is the icloud mail address, not the email on the domain.

When you are on SSH you can simply run as root plesk login to see a "secret" login link that you can copy-paste to the browser. Or you can add a username as a second parameter so that you get that login link for the user. It is not necessary to receive it by email.

If you do not receive the link by email, please check /var/log/maillog what happens with the email that the server generates, e.g whether it is sent, to where it is sent and what the result is.

Back