• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Help Desk - RE-DO

G

GMoore7

I would appreciate it if the Help Desk got a bit of an overhaul... The Help Desk does not correctly parse quotations, among other things.

Also, it's really lacking in functionality. I close a ticket, and users can continuously reply as if the ticket was open, which is entirely useless.

Also, it would be nice if the front page had a list of open tickets, each being flagged with "NEW TICKET" or "NEW REPLY" or something along those lines, with the ability to sort the tickets by date, type, etc.

Thanks!

~Garrettt

yes, other things it lacks:

several staff logins. it seems plesk is made for just one person being admin :confused: and so the helpdesk :eek:

and modification of notification mail subject !!!

There really needs to be an option to not use the helpdesk at all, or make it so that helpdesk requests are just sent via email to an outside address (which is already piped into a dedicated helpdesk)

How many people here have an external helpdesk and don't want to have to check every plesk server for tickets 4-10 times a day when they already have to keep an eye on one main helpdesk all day?

Please tell me how if you know as I would love to disable it.

Back