• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HELP!! Having a hugh problem!

RattleSn@ke

New Pleskian
HELP!! Having a hugh problem! [solved]

Hello,

Hope that there is someone who can and wants to help me.
This night I installed plesk 8.1; Now when I upload the site of a customer who has a shop (OSCommerce2.2) the whole shop stopped working! It's complaning about 'open_base dir'.
Yesterday I installed a test server (same config FC5+plesk, only hardware was different) and there the shop worked without a hitch.
I already turn safe_mode off for this site ...

One of the problems now is that when you call product_info.php?product_id=XXX it says that the product does not exist. And when you click on a category only the address changes (like index.php?cPath=XXX) but I keep ending up at the main page....

Here is the link to the site.. sorry, it's only in Dutch, but when you click around you'll see my point ...
http://www.fashionfreaks.nl/index.php?cPath=115

Maybe something messed up the php.ini, does anyone know where to get a 'fresh' copy??

Thanks!

Is their nothing in the error_log... this is the default action for php to enter its errors using plesk

No, There we're no other errors in the error log. But the problem has been solved now. I had to enable register_globals and long strings...

Thanks for replying.

Back