• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Help! My sitebuilder is giving me errors

P

pageantweb

Hi,

I am new to sitebuilder and Im getting this error when you go to the Wizard:

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php; Line: 111
Message: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO); Code: 0

All I did was install a new custom template that I made (I did it before too and it worked).
I used SSH and uploaded the newtemplate.bin to the sbroot folder. When I used sh newtemplate.bin, it gave the following errors:

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 3.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 4.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 6.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 7.
...(this goes on until line 71)

I did an sb_config and it still gave me the same error.

Please help! Has anyone experienced this before? I deleted the template that I uploaded and the bin file and that didnt help.

Thanks in advance!

One of the possible reasons for this behavior can be wrong /usr/local/sitebuilder/config file. From the output you got I can see the following code into /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm file on line 260:

$config->{$section}->{$key} = unquoteIniValue($value);

So probably it tried to make some selection from config file and fails.
Try to remove /usr/local/sitebuilder/config file and re-run 'sb_config' utility with "--verbose" mode:

# sb_config --verbose

After that try to log into MySQL with help of Sitebuilder DB user and password from the 'sb_config --help' utility output:

# mysql -usitebuilder_db -p<PASSWORD> sitebuilder3

Thanks Dmitry,

I actually purchased support from Parallels so they can look into this. I followed some of your suggestions to other users about passwords.. and changing them on different files. But not sure if i was creating more damage by doing it myself :) I sent out an email blast about my service to prospective clients last Saturday then decided to update a template then got errors..ooops!..hopefully Parallels will answer soon. Will try your suggestion if I dont hear back from them in the morning :) Thank you!

Hi Dmitry, Got a reply that it has been escalated to second line support engineers. It's almost morning..should I just try what you suggested? Here's the support info: [Parallels #579896] Ticket escalated -- OFS: Per Incident Support - 1219529375-90452-685412

Please do not apply any actions on the server as I can see one of the engineers already working on it and you should be already updated about it. I will keep an eye on this ticket, just in case.

Yeah..just got an email after I posted my reply earlier. You guys are sooo cool!

Back