• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Help! My sitebuilder is giving me errors

P

pageantweb

Hi,

I am new to sitebuilder and Im getting this error when you go to the Wizard:

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php; Line: 111
Message: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO); Code: 0

All I did was install a new custom template that I made (I did it before too and it worked).
I used SSH and uploaded the newtemplate.bin to the sbroot folder. When I used sh newtemplate.bin, it gave the following errors:

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 3.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 4.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 6.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm line 260, <F> line 7.
...(this goes on until line 71)

I did an sb_config and it still gave me the same error.

Please help! Has anyone experienced this before? I deleted the template that I uploaded and the bin file and that didnt help.

Thanks in advance!

One of the possible reasons for this behavior can be wrong /usr/local/sitebuilder/config file. From the output you got I can see the following code into /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/SB/Utils.pm file on line 260:

$config->{$section}->{$key} = unquoteIniValue($value);

So probably it tried to make some selection from config file and fails.
Try to remove /usr/local/sitebuilder/config file and re-run 'sb_config' utility with "--verbose" mode:

# sb_config --verbose

After that try to log into MySQL with help of Sitebuilder DB user and password from the 'sb_config --help' utility output:

# mysql -usitebuilder_db -p<PASSWORD> sitebuilder3

Thanks Dmitry,

I actually purchased support from Parallels so they can look into this. I followed some of your suggestions to other users about passwords.. and changing them on different files. But not sure if i was creating more damage by doing it myself :) I sent out an email blast about my service to prospective clients last Saturday then decided to update a template then got errors..ooops!..hopefully Parallels will answer soon. Will try your suggestion if I dont hear back from them in the morning :) Thank you!

Hi Dmitry, Got a reply that it has been escalated to second line support engineers. It's almost morning..should I just try what you suggested? Here's the support info: [Parallels #579896] Ticket escalated -- OFS: Per Incident Support - 1219529375-90452-685412

Please do not apply any actions on the server as I can see one of the engineers already working on it and you should be already updated about it. I will keep an eye on this ticket, just in case.

Yeah..just got an email after I posted my reply earlier. You guys are sooo cool!

Back