• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HELP!! need a copy of root's Plesk 10.4.4 (Centos 5) crontab

roguepacket

New Pleskian
Hiya,

I managed to type crontab -r rather than crontab -e and remove roots crontab from my system.

Could anyone supply a copy of the /var/spool/cron/root file from a Centos 5 Plesk 10.4.4 install please (obviously with any of your additions removed)

Worst case i can create a vm instance and install plesk 10 into that to grab a copy that way, but just wondered if anyone could help me out quicker?

This is from Centos 6 but should not be different, I don't think?

Code:
# cat /var/spool/cron/root
10      3       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/updateclam >/dev/null 2>&1
10      6       *       *       *       /usr/bin/spamlearn.sh

Seriously! That's all that's there. I'm not sure that either are even Plesk-specific! I don't think Plesk uses clamd by default, does it? I think that's from my 4psa CleanServer installation. The spamlearn may be from SpamGuardian but may alernatively be part of Plesk's standard anti-spam install.

The main Plesk-specific stuff gets done via /etc/cron.*

Thanks for taking the time to post, i believe you are right, i did a fresh install of plesk 10.4.4 in a centos5 vm i fired up and the crontab was empty.

I figured out in the end it was the entries from watchdog (if enabled) and the 4PSA Spam Guardian / Clean Server entries i was missing;

Code:
0       1       *       *       1       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/secur-check
0       1       *       *       1       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report weekly
10      1       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-sysstats
15      1       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats day
15      1       *       *       1       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats week
15      1       1       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats month
15      1       1       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats year
20      1       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-events
0       3       *       *       7       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-reports
10        3       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/updateclam >/dev/null 2>&1
12        6       *       *       *       /usr/local/cserver/sendstats.sh >/dev/null 2>&1
40        6       *       *       *       /usr/local/cserver/localscan.sh >/dev/null 2>&1
10      6       *       *       *       /usr/bin/spamlearn.sh >/dev/null 2>&1
11      6       *       *       *       sh /usr/local/sguardian/sgstats.sh >/dev/null 2>&1
20      6       *       *       *       /usr/local/sguardian/rmimapspam.sh >/dev/null 2>&1

Back