1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help please.. Database issues

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Lee / Raheel, May 29, 2010.

1. Lee / Raheel

Lee / Raheel Guest

Hello.

I had Windows server 2008 on my primary hard drive and I have just installed a new version of windows server 2008 R2 (On the other harddrive) My problem is that I can't boot into the primary OS (Win Server 2008) anymore..

So my problem is how do I copy the database's over to my WinServer 2008 R2? I have tried going into

Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\Data\

And copying that, the schemas (Databases) show up but when I click one of them it says <Databasename>.<tablename> doesn't exist :/.. I'm pretty much stuck on what to do..

2. Ryan11433

Ryan11433 Regular Pleskian

57%
    It is probably because it is in Jet if you havent switched to MYSQL... http://kb.odin.com/5532

Read it and it might help you because what if Plesk SQL service isn't started.

3. Lee / Raheel

Lee / Raheel Guest

Thanks a lot that worked great :)

4. Ryan11433

Ryan11433 Regular Pleskian

57%