• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Help problem with webpage

J

jusjones

I am not sure if I have posted this in the correct area. I have set up a web page with chillydomains, which uses lunix, swsoft sitebuilder. All of my pages are o.k, part from my edit page where I can't seem to type any text on my page, and there is an error exclamation mark at teh bottom right of the page. There is no toolbar displayed as there should be. I have contacted chillydomains many times and they asked me ensure that my internet provider was updated with the latest version, which I have and I still can't edit and add text. I have tried on a few computers and no change, although they insist that all is o.k at their end when they try and they are insisting its a prob with my computer. It displays the following error page - can anyone help. Its driving me insane !!! pls be calm with me, I only have basic computer knowledge

error message
problems with this webpage might prevent it from being displayed propery / or functioning properly

Line: 16
Char: 2
Error: Object required
Code: 0
Url: http//www.chillydesigns.com/wysiwyg/editor/fckeditor.wizard.php?
pages=s40vye213a,1&InstanceName=wysiwyg&Toolbar=wizard

Really hope someone can help !!!

thanks

Help problem with webpage
I am not sure if I have posted this in the correct area. I have set up a web page with chillydomains, which uses lunix, swsoft sitebuilder. All of my pages are o.k, part from my edit page where I can't seem to type any text on my page, and there is an error exclamation mark at teh bottom right of the page. There is no toolbar displayed as there should be. I have contacted chillydomains many times and they asked me ensure that my internet provider was updated with the latest version, which I have and I still can't edit and add text. I have tried on a few computers and no change, although they insist that all is o.k at their end when they try and they are insisting its a prob with my computer. It displays the following error page - can anyone help. Its driving me insane !!! pls be calm with me, I only have basic computer knowledge

error message
problems with this webpage might prevent it from being displayed propery / or functioning properly

Line: 16
Char: 2
Error: Object required
Code: 0
Url: http//www.chillydesigns.com/wysiwyg/editor/fckeditor.wizard.php?
pages=s40vye213a,1&InstanceName=wysiwyg&Toolbar=wizard

Really hope someone can help !!!

thanks

As I understand you use Internet Explorer browser for Sitebuilder managing, is that right? Did you try different browser?
Do you have remote access to Sitebuilder server to be able to install the patch? If so I could send you the patch which should help in this situation.

Back