• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Help.Qmail problem!

D

d6d2001

Guest
My server.. Plesk 7.5.4 + FC3. I can't send emails using php script

I read some information.. and i set the sendmail path in php.ini to /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

and still nothing..and no errors maillogs

so I looked up httpd error logs..

here is what i got

sh: /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject: Permission denied
sh: /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject: Permission denied
sh: /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject: Permission denied

seems php doesn't have the permission to execute qmail-inject



And I can't login to Horde webmail... everytime i login.. it says login failed.

when I check the error log.. got this:
PHP Warning: fopen(/var/log/psa-horde.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/share/psa-horde/pear/Log/file.php on line 202


anyone know how to fix this?
 
Back
Top