• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Contribution Help review the new website creation workflow

Alexey Sobolev

New Pleskian
Staff member
Hello there!

We at Plesk are working on improving user experience for both new and exising users. To make sure it works for you, we want to talk to you, to collect your feedback. That information will then be used to drive the design decisions.

At this time, I'd like to invite volunteers to go over the designs for the changed website creation workflow, to get a feeling if we are moving in the right direction. If you are interested, here is a from you can use to leave us your email address. I will then get in contact with the respondents, and we'll plan a call. Don't worry, all the precations concerning the personal information are taken care of!

I am pretty excited to have an opportunity for real Plesk users to influence the product design. Let's do it together!

Cheers,
Alex

Very important step towards hopefully a great UX.

Thank you.

Great!

Now please do something about that dated DNS entry screen. How long do we have to cram TXT-strings into this small inputfield?
This request shouldn't even be on the uservoice, just do something about it, please...

Schermafbeelding 2021-11-25 om 11.44.59.png

Back