• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Help With DNS - Domain Issues

360webfirm

Basic Pleskian
Hello all,

I am relatively new with using Plesk and I really like it. I just have some issues that I hope some of you can assist me with. I have used WHM - C Panel for years and I really like Plesk much more. I just have so many issues I am trying to work out such as email and DNS.

1. I have purchased a Plesk Web Pro and I am trying to set up multiply customers on this using the same name severs if possible. My Domain I wish to use is 360webfirm.ca and I have it pointed to a dedicate IP and one shared IP. My question is: How should I set up the Master DNS so that when I add another website such as one of my customers, they will automatically use the same name servers. I know how to do this with Host Names and Name Servers for each domain name, but this is much more work. Basically I want to use my 5 IP addreses I have ( OVH HVPS Hosting ) and spread these out so I can use on multiple domains.

2. How can I fix the issue with MxToolBox showing
SMTP Banner Check Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner
I have got help from a few people and did what they said, but still this becomes an issue. I am very new with SSL, but can do the basic commands. Not sure how I can fix this. If anyone can assist me, it would be very much appreciated. I am also not sure if my PRT is set up correctly.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Steve

Back