• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Help with extending partion

schemer

Basic Pleskian
I moved from a CPanel provided host and now have Plesk at the new place. I started with a 10GB ssd package to test the system but thought I better just upgrade to the 120GB ssd right away before I started moving my other websites etc over. After the upgrade I was told I had to extend the partition to add the other 110GB for a total of 120GB that I upgraded to. I kind of thought the host would automatically perform any upgrade automatically but was told that would be a paid issue for an admin to help with. But they did send me some instructions. Looks a little complicated for a noob but if someone could help a little to make it seem easy, I would appreciate it. I am on Win10 at home and I have installed GitBash. My old hosting plan doesn't expire for a few months so it's not a big hurry but I would like to do this myself with a little help so I don't screw up my new server.
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
Great to see that you figured it out. Would you mind to document your solution here?

Back