• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Help with Plesk Migrator

Hello )

To install the Plesk Migrator, log in to Plesk, go to Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades, authenticate with the root user password if prompted, click Add/Remove Components, select Install from the drop-down menu next to Plesk Migrator, and click Continue. Once the installation is finished, go to Extensions > Plesk Migrator to start the migration. Just in case, you can read the Migrator documentation here.

Hope that helps )

Thank you very much.

Just another doubt. If i have the user and pass of the WHM account, i suppose that i will be able to transfer all webs, email accounts and other stuff. The content will be just copied or it will be also deleted?

Ohh, i forgot to menction, the fact that i want to transfer webs, databases and emails from shared hosting accounts.

Last edited:
To migrate content from a cPanel server, you need to provide the "root" user credentials. See here for the instructions.

And no, the Migrator does not delete anything, it merely copies the content from the source server to the destination.

Back