• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Help with SSL Certificate in Plesk Onyx 17.5.3

Centro Zaragoza

Basic Pleskian
Good morning:

I bought a SSL certificate to install in the plesk. I think I did it correctly. But i don't see the options needed as I have seen in other tutorials.

For example I click on hosting configuration.

upload_2017-9-15_8-51-54.png

But I don't have any Security SSL to put on there.
(Of course SSL certificate was added succesfully to plesk uploaded)
Instead of that I went to Settings --> IP Addresses --> Click on the IP and add the certificates from there.

upload_2017-9-15_8-53-32.png

I have my domain redirected to a web application directly to the IP EXample : 123.123.123.123:8080/project
But I bought the SSL certificate to the www.xxxxxx.es that redirects that page.

SSL checker says that no SSL is found, but I added it.
Can anybody help us? We have been working on it several days with no result. It says that te page is not safe.

upload_2017-9-15_8-55-44.png

Thank you in advanced.

Back