• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Hide Domain Aliases Power User View

bsass

Basic Pleskian
I'm running the latest 12.5.3 MU2 release and I want to know how I can hide all domain aliases when in the Power User view but have the domains displayed in the Classic list.

Thanks!

We host about 50 domains on our server, but we have some customers that like to own ALOT of domain names, like owning example.com, but also own example.net and example.org so I make there primary domain what they want and then alias other others to the primary. Or in the case of one customer they have a primary domain name with a .com and then bought 151 domain names with different cities/states/countries ending it. So instead of having a interface like in 9.5.4 (we just made a leap in Plesk versions) of 54 domains, I now have an interface of 227 domains.

Thanks

And the reason why I am using the Power User view, is because that is the closest I can get the view to 9.5.4 where I can navigate around really fast and get my day to day work done.

Back