• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Hide Domain Aliases Power User View

bsass

Basic Pleskian
I'm running the latest 12.5.3 MU2 release and I want to know how I can hide all domain aliases when in the Power User view but have the domains displayed in the Classic list.

Thanks!

We host about 50 domains on our server, but we have some customers that like to own ALOT of domain names, like owning example.com, but also own example.net and example.org so I make there primary domain what they want and then alias other others to the primary. Or in the case of one customer they have a primary domain name with a .com and then bought 151 domain names with different cities/states/countries ending it. So instead of having a interface like in 9.5.4 (we just made a leap in Plesk versions) of 54 domains, I now have an interface of 227 domains.

Thanks

And the reason why I am using the Power User view, is because that is the closest I can get the view to 9.5.4 where I can navigate around really fast and get my day to day work done.

Back