• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hiding resources that are not allocated to resellers

MichaelMullanyZA

New Pleskian
Hi.

If I create a reseller plan with "Mailing Lists: 0", the reseller is still able to make their own Service Plans with "Mailing Lists: 5" - then, when they assign the subscription to a client it gives a notification that the subscription cannot be synced as it is using resources not allowed by the reseller plan. Only once the Service Plan is set to "Mailing Lists: 0" can the subscription by synced.

This is frustrating our resellers as many Service Plans have things like "Mailing Lists and Anti-Virus Management" ticked by default, resources that we have denied them in the Reseller Plan. They then have to change each Service Plan until Plesk allows it to be synced.

Please can you let me know how I can set Plesk to hide options not allocated to Resellers in their Reseller Plan from appearing in their Service Plans.

Hi, Plesk hides unallowed resources and services from customers, but not from Resellers. I will file this suggestion in our request queue.

Back