• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

hMailServer 5.2.1 - Build 361

Schupo

New Pleskian
Dear community, dear support,

since everyone is asking questions to hmail-support, how this current version is going to run with the plesk 9+ version, I'm wondering if one in this parallels support forums can help out and make this work.

I'm myself running Plesk 9.2 for Windows and am using the above mentioned version.
Plesk is running plain with version 4.4 of hmailServer. But since this version is not up-to-date, nor supporting some functions like SSL, I'd love to see Plesk running with the newest one.

One thing you can choose during installation is whether you want to use the inbuild database or an external one.
Is switching to external database solving the incompatability problems?

When I use the 5+ Version of hMail I cannot create new domains with plesk, b/c it's telling me of error concerning mail creation. I can also not see and manage mail accounts itself with the 5+ version.
The only way 5+ will work is, when I install 4.4 hMailServer and setup everything, back it up, install 5+ and restore settings. This way I have all my stuff running, but making changes or even letting customers doing own changes isn't possible in this way.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this, or even better, can you (paralllels support) please support this version? Alot of people use this and like to see everything running smooth again.

Thanks.

Could you please send me in PM information about what is your company, how much Plesk servers for hMailServer 5 you have?

Thank you.

Back