• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Hmailserver

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

My problem is that I need to limit the amount of emails sent by hour and with enablemail I can not do that because I plesk only have the free version, that is why I want to ask you if Hmailserver is supported by plesk 11.5

Thanks

Hello,
hmail server is not supported by Plesk. But Plesk does support MailEnable Pro and Enterprise editions.

I can not believe it, you are telling me that one of the email servers that can be configured for free are not supported by plesk?? You should integrate it in the next update of plesk, because there are people that want to configure their mail server and do not want to pay for more services when we are already paying for plesk.
Ok, now that you have told me that hmailserver is not supported could you please tell me a mail server which is supported by plesk and that I can configure for free??

could you please tell me a mail server which is supported by plesk and that I can configure for free??
Yes. MailEnable Standard Edition is included to Plesk distribution kit. You can configure MailEnable Standard Edition for free.

I read that some of your mates told that mailenable standard edition can not be configured like I want to: "My problem is that I need to limit the amount of emails sent by hour"
Your mates told that you need Enterprise Edition to do that. That is why I am telling you this:
"I can not believe it, you are telling me that one of the email servers that can be configured for free are not supported by plesk?? You should integrate it in the next update of plesk, because there are people that want to configure their mail server and do not want to pay for more services when we are already paying for plesk.
Ok, now that you have told me that hmailserver is not supported could you please tell me a mail server which is supported by plesk and that I can configure for free??"

Thank you very much, one more thing, do you know when would be it released one that it appears to be plan, and do you know if it will be released for windows or only for linux?

Thanks

I have seen in this page: http://help.smartertools.com/Smarte...ail/v11/Topics/General/EditionComparison.aspx the following:

SmarterMail Free contains much of the same functionality as SmarterMail Enterprise, but is limited to one domain with up to 10 users. This is to give you an opportunity to try all of the features out before making a decision on what product to purchase.

This means that only can work with smartermail 10 domains with webmail or with mailserver? I only want the mailserver to limit outgoing emails, what I want only to know is if it only support 10 domains as mailserver or as a webmail platform.

Thanks

I have seen in this page: http://help.smartertools.com/Smarte...ail/v11/Topics/General/EditionComparison.aspx the following:

SmarterMail Free contains much of the same functionality as SmarterMail Enterprise, but is limited to one domain with up to 10 users. This is to give you an opportunity to try all of the features out before making a decision on what product to purchase.

This means that only can work with smartermail 10 domains with webmail or with mailserver? I only want the mailserver to limit outgoing emails, what I want only to know is if it only support 10 domains as mailserver or as a webmail platform.

Thanks
Why you do not ask this question to Smartermail?

Back