• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde adress book missing

B

BasK

After the upgrade plesk 9.5.1, most works fine, but now we missing the horde address book.
Does someone know's, how to (re-)enable the address book in horde?
--
windows web 2008 server (32bits)
horde Horde IMP H3 (4.3.6)

I never heard about this problem. Try just reinstall horde there.

I reinstalled whole server Plesk reinstalled, problem still exists ..

When that is solved?

Linux CentOS + Plesk 9.5.2

ES) tengo el mismo problema, espero la solución, gracias

EN) I have the same problem, I hope the solution, thanks

Willy

Could you please provide more details? How it doesn't work? Any error messages, logs, details, etc? How it can be reproduced?

i have plesk 9.3 upgrade to 9.5 after the upgrade
webmail get the Error HTTP 500.19 - Internal Server Error so i fix the permissions
webmail works fine, only the adress book and the adress book button is missing, i have no errors or other strange stuff

i will tonight plesk 9.5.1 update to plesk 9.5.2 perhaps i got the same errors or the problem will fix

I let knowledge

hi,

even i have the same problem after upgrading the plesk to 9.5.1. On login to webmail, you cannot see the Address Book option itself. Most of the users had saved their addressbook & now when it is not available, there is quite of issues.

I have now plesk updated to 9.5.2 no problems, but im missing still the Address Book option

Problem under developer's investigation now. I will update thread with any useful information when I receive it from developers.

Anyone have an update to this, also have upgraded to 9.5.2 from 9.2.3 on Windows 2003 server platform and no Address Book in Horde.

Hello,

We have also faced the same issue when we upgraded our server from Plesk 9.2.1 to Plesk 9.5.2. Parallels please provide us a solution as we have noticed that both in LInux and windows platform the horde database is not getting updated properly and creating lots of issues with address book, calander and blank pages while opening inbox(in case of Linux only).

The issue occurs due to improper update of registry.php located under %plesk_vhosts%\webmail\horde\config\registry.php. So just do a fresh installation of Plesk 9.5.2 in a test environment and copy the file "registry.php" in your production environment. This should solve the issue. Please remember to keep a backup of the file in case anything goes wrong.

I have received following developer's explanation:

Code:
In fact, adress book is absent even without upgrade. This caused by mistake in registry.php , which prevent to activate Turba module. Please update file %plesk_vhosts%\webmail\horde\config\registry.php with fixed one from attachment.

For upgrade case it may need to additionally launch following command-line:
"%plesk_dir%\Additional\php\php.exe" -c %plesk_vhosts%\webmail\horde\php.ini %plesk_vhosts%\webmail\horde\turba\scripts\upgrades\2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php

Hi,

There is no attachment, where can we get the fixed registry.php or which lines do we have to change ?

Thank you.

Found it, change:

'fileroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/turba',

to:

'fileroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/turba',

And then run the script.
However, this is not fixing the "DB Error: no such field"

Sorry. Here is attachment for my previous message.

Attachments

• registry.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 69
i have the same prob under plesk 9.5.2 and openSuse 11.1

i need ne new registy.php for linux server

thx

hello sir, thx for the info but I don't know where to replace the registry. Please help!!

Back