1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde Compose Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by troymc, Apr 13, 2006.

1. troymc

troymc Guest

Ever since I updated to 8.0 I can't send emails from within horde. When I try to send I get a message saying "You have already submitted this page." Also, after filling in the "To:" field I get this error: "The field "to" can't be expanded." Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

2. brickhouse

brickhouse Guest

same problem

I am getting this same exact problem. Has anyone found the reason why. Is this a permissions issue? Is this a browser related issue.

I am getting this error on FireFox, IE, and Safari on a Mac.

Absolutely annoying the ever living beejeezus out of me.

I spoke with aplus in detail on this and they cannot seem to emulate this error, so I am guessing its a local host issue.

3. troymc

troymc Guest

Brickhouse, I never got this working. I was moving to a new server when this happened, so I didn't put much time in to trying to fix it.

4. DCNet_James

DCNet_James Guest

I'm not sure about these specific issues, but I do know that since 8.0.1 there was an issue sending email from Horde because of what you said above, a localhost issue. Make sure that 127.0.0.1/32 is whitelisted in the control panel. Not sure this answers your question, but it fixed my horde sending problem.

Thx
    James