• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Compose Problem

T

troymc

Ever since I updated to 8.0 I can't send emails from within horde. When I try to send I get a message saying "You have already submitted this page." Also, after filling in the "To:" field I get this error: "The field "to" can't be expanded." Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

same problem

I am getting this same exact problem. Has anyone found the reason why. Is this a permissions issue? Is this a browser related issue.

I am getting this error on FireFox, IE, and Safari on a Mac.

Absolutely annoying the ever living beejeezus out of me.

I spoke with aplus in detail on this and they cannot seem to emulate this error, so I am guessing its a local host issue.

Brickhouse, I never got this working. I was moving to a new server when this happened, so I didn't put much time in to trying to fix it.

I'm not sure about these specific issues, but I do know that since 8.0.1 there was an issue sending email from Horde because of what you said above, a localhost issue. Make sure that 127.0.0.1/32 is whitelisted in the control panel. Not sure this answers your question, but it fixed my horde sending problem.

Thx
James

Back