• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Dont Works At All!

B

betobyron

Hello guys...

I have this problem with HORDE...

Instead see the horde first page, i just got a litle window asking for login and password in all domains.

I think this is a permission problem, but im a newbie server admin and i dont know how to fix this at all! :)

I need some step by step tips to solve this problem.

The Horde is not working in any domain.

ex: http://webmail.betobyron.com.br

Thanks
Byron

Well, you can get to the horde login page by using 'username' without the @domain for the first login prompt, and then [email protected] for the horde login that follows that.

as for how to get rid of the first login prompt.. I'm still working on that. :D

i get an error alike.

Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail session. To protect your security, you must login again.

tells me everytime i log in or any of my clients. any one know why could this be happening ?

Regards,

And what are DNS settings for this domain? It seems to me, that you are getting not to Webmail`s start page, but to something else. MSSQL webadmin e.g. or any other web-based Plesk service. More of that, that can be not the Plesk page at all!

After I upgraded from Plesk 7.0.3 to Plesk 7.5.2, I noticed the same issue you guys are having, I went to the IIS webmail virtual directory and there'e was no aliases for other domains.

I was able to make to work my Webmail by adding in the properties in the IIS, Website tab, add Multiple Identities for this website, added webmail.my_domain.com port 80 and the IP address of the domain and vuala... its working,

I know there's a way to run this for all the domains but I am not sure which its the best way for this...

SW-SOFT commonly adopt FREE application with out testing for their products, like HORDE, MS SQL ASP.NET Manger. They always gift the FREE BUG PACK to their clients, if they fix 5 bugs in a service pack then another 10 appears dramatically, that’s the strength of SW-SOFT.

Unfortunately i am also using the Plesk 7.5.3 for both Linux and windows and facing same error while accessing e-mails, Actually this version of HORDE have some bug, this version of HORDE is not compatible with all ISP's, if you try your e-mail on different e-mail you 'll found it running.

I am still trying and searching to resolve this issue because its teasing my clients.

Error:
"Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail session. To protect your security, you must login again."

Another Invention:
SW-SOFT integrates the latest HORDE version that has some valuable capabilities, like you can not change your password from HORDE.

hmmm, how its sounds? Yeah, this is one of the best stupid features that they have launched.

re:

i am also having this mail problem nothing is working or has been working for any domain in months i have done all of the upgrades to the server running 7.04 on a linux box php-4.2.2-17
and running rh9 upgraded

i would appretiate any help on this

the shoe

Back