• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

horde failed with error code 1: PHP 5 is not installed

r_miller

New Pleskian
I've recently upgraded to 10.4.4 and also installed PHP 5.3 via Plesk upgrades. Now I'm experiencing a number of issues.

I can't enable Horde. The error in the event log is as follows:

Execute websrvmng --add-webmail-site --webmail=horde failed with error code 1: PHP 5 is not installed
at (VPackageManager::setDefault line 372)
at execute console command --set(vconsoleapp::start line 132)
at execute C:\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/defpackagemng --set "--type=webmail.horde" "--default=horde"(vconsoleapp::run line 143)
Execute file name: C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\defpackagemng.exe

Also, after the upgrade, when I try to change a domain to use PHP 5.3, it brakes something, giving the following error in the event log:

Filename:
Error: Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'PageHandlerFactory-Integrated'

In module
Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostElementCollection.AddElement(IAppHostElement pElement, Int32 cPosition)
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationElementCollectionBase`1.Add(T element)
at HandlerCollection.AddRange(List`1 )
at IIS7Handlers.enable(IIS7Handlers* , set<enum IHandlers::HandlerType\,std::less<enum IHandlers::HandlerType>\,std::allocator<enum IHandlers::HandlerType> >* types, Boolean disableOther)

at setScriptMaps(begadnh.com.au, )(WebServerAdapter::setScriptMaps line 1828)
at configHosting(begadnh.com.au)(WebServerAdapter::configHosting line 534)
at configHosting(begadnh.com.au)(WebServerManager::configHosting line 3097)
at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 132)
at execute C:\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost "--vhost-name=begadnh.com.au" "--config=<update context=\"domain\"><scripts/></update>"(vconsoleapp::run line 143)
Execute file name: C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

This error seems to break something as my default document settings no longer seem to work.

I'm using IIS7.5 on Windows Server 2008.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I've spent two days trying to correct this.

Regards

Try to apply patches from attach. Do not forget to backup original files just in case.

Attachments

• sqladm.zip
    820.4 KB · Views: 13
Back