• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Fatal error after moving plesk vhost directory

R

Rayy

I moved vhost directory from C: to D: using reconfiguration tool. Everything seems to work fine except for Horde. It gives the following error when I access it with a browser:

Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file c:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\db\horde.db because No such file or directory in D:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\pear\DB\sqlite.php on line 117
A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: not found
Details have been logged for the administrator.

Can someone help? Thank you.

Originally posted by Rayy
I moved vhost directory from C: to D: using reconfiguration tool. Everything seems to work fine except for Horde. It gives the following error when I access it with a browser:

Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file c:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\db\horde.db because No such file or directory in D:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\pear\DB\sqlite.php on line 117

Did Horde work before reconfigurator?
Maybe you should remove webmail using Plesk Modify, and install it again? It can help.

horde worked before reconfig.

I just tried to create this directory again (it was removed after reconfig):
c:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\db\horde.db
and gave inet_plesk with write permission. It now works again.

So it is horde for some reason still thinks it is loading the db from C:. Anyone know where I can change this path back to the new path?

Thanks.

horde worked before reconfig.

I just tried to create this directory again (it was removed after reconfig):
c:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\db\horde.db
and gave inet_plesk with write permission. It now works again.

So it is horde for some reason still thinks it is loading the db from C:. Anyone know where I can change this path back to the new path?

Thanks.

Maybe in horde config file (horde\config\conf.php)?

Rayy, thank you for your report. This bug will be fixed ASAP.

Back