• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde has disappeared after upgrade to plesk 10

pedami

New Pleskian
Horde has disappeared in the general configuration of email after upgrading to plesk 10, now I can only be activated as webmail AtMail.
How can we fix it?

I don't show any webmail clients available after upgrading to 10.0.1 on my system.

# rpm -q psa-horde psa-imp psa-turba psa-kronolith psa-mnemo
psa-horde-3.3.8-cos5.build109101020.08
psa-imp-4.3.7-cos5.build109101020.08
psa-turba-2.3.4-cos5.build109101020.08
psa-kronolith-2.3.4-cos5.build109101020.08
psa-mnemo-2.2.3-cos5.build109101020.08

Hopefully this post doesn't just vanish like my last one did...

Thanks, that was a start, but I first had to run:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --install --name=horde

Then the enable, and last:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

Thank you, Soheyl, I just copipasted wrong command. Of course, you need to do --install first.

Gracias chicos, todo va ahora perfecto.

1º /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --install --name=horde
2º /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --enable --name=horde
3º /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

Ok, ahora ya aparece horde en la configuración principal del correo.

That is the solution! Thanks to all.. I will be updating another thread where this question was asked and not resolved.

Any ideas on how to fix this for a Windows installation?

Ok. This was solved very simply. What I had to do is loon to the client account control panel and select the Mail tab on the main navigation at the top of the page. Once this opens click on 'Change Settings'.

This should open up a page for Mail settings. Here you are given the option to select your webmail client. The default is set to None!

Simply select your webmail client and click Okj and you are good to go. Now try going to webmail.yourdoamin.com and you should be redirected to your webmail login page.

Tried to find this info in the Plesk Manual and there does not seem to be any mention of this

Back