1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde is not working after upgrading to Plesk 9

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by esiegel76, Jul 10, 2009.

1. esiegel76

esiegel76 Guest

I upgraded to Plesk 9 and now I get a 404 page when I go to /webmail for any of my clients. In the Plesk panel, it now says that there are no webmail clients available under the mail configuration menu. How can I fix this? I'm assuming that I could just reinstalled the psa-horde package and that would fix it, but where can I download the psa-horde package from? Any ideas on this?

-Eric

2. Nataliya Zagr

Nataliya Zagr Regular Pleskian

87%
    Hello,

Please, try to run the mchk utility at the server:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --without-spam

This utility will rebuild all mail configuration files and restore settings for all mailboxes. If you wish to reinstall the psa-horde package, it cal be found at the following server:

http://autoinstall.plesk.com

Please, select the needed Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) version, operating system, and then the /opt/horde/ directory.