1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde issue

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DoobyWho, Aug 11, 2005.

1. DoobyWho

DoobyWho Guest

Whenever one of my accounts logs into their webmail they get a blank page on "https://webmail.domain.net/horde/imp/redirect.php"

All of my other accounts work fine yet this happens on all of one accounts emails.

Any suggestions?

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

Try to check /tmp/horde.log or /var/log/psa-horde.log depending on your Plesk version. Can't you see anything there?

3. DoobyWho

DoobyWho Guest

it says failed login... but i am using the right PW...

4. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

Did you make any manual changes to either servers.php or config.php in

/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/config

? The only time this symptom has happened on any of my servers was related to my own manual changes to the IMP config files. But I don't know why it would affect only a single domain instead of all domains..

(may not help, but worth asking)

5. DoobyWho

DoobyWho Guest

no - i didnt change anything. all i did was create a new domain in plesk.

i guess it failed so many times and now it wont even let me get mail via POP3. It just denies me access.

6. DoobyWho

DoobyWho Guest

I disabled the domain and enabled it, it works now... strange.