• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde login issue since update to plesk 9.5.2

S

stephdl

Horde login issue since plesk update 9.5.2

hi

since the update of plesk 9.3 to 9.5.2, i can not loggin users in horde....of course the password is correct because, with the same user, and the same password i have no problems with atmail....the other plesk webmail.

this is the horde error i can find in logs

[root@s125896548 root]# tailf /var/log/psa-horde/psa-horde.log
Jul 04 05:22:44 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN for [email protected] [88.140.142.132] to {localhost:143 [imap/notls]} [pid 9200 on line 139 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

i have already tryed to remove the psa-horde and his dependencies to reinstall with the plesk 's autoinstaller but without success.....

any idea is accepted..... ;)

EDIT : it's a Cent os 5.5 up to date, dedicated 1&1 server

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have opened port 143 on this server?

i have already try this.....:)

# telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2004 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.

thank for you help

Make sure that php function 'pack' is not disabled in php configuration.

Some php functions can be disabled. It can be done by modifying values of the directive 'disable_functions' in php.ini file.
Check that function 'pack' is not listed in the output of the command:

grep -i disable_functions /etc/php.ini /etc/php.d/* /usr/local/etc/php.ini

If this function is disabled, exclude it from the disabled functions list and restart apache after modification.

oki this is the command return

# grep -i disable_functions /etc/php.ini /etc/php.d/* /usr/local/etc/php.ini
/etc/php.ini:disable_functions =
grep: /usr/local/etc/php.ini: No such file or directory

as i can see the function pack is not disabled

thank's for your help

no more ideas ? :)

i don't know if you have seen the edit of my first post...

the os is a centos 5.5 up to date.

Back