• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Horde Password Reset Problem

V

Vooservers

Hi,
I am running Plesk 9.5.2 and I am having problems when users are trying to reset their passwords from within Horde. It will work perfectly fine if I specify a new password that has never been used before however if I specify a password which has previously been used it will come up with the following error:

Failure in changing password for poppassd server: 500 Incorrect Password.

I presumed that this may be due to a password policy on the server so I checked the local security policy and the password history option is disabled. I have also checked mail enable and I could not see any sign of a password policy there. Has anyone else seen this problem or now something that may be causing it?

Thanks in advance.

Back