• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde (webmail) unable to read mail (*.mai) file

L

logan@jatol

I am running Plesk 7.5.6 on a Windows 2003 server with MailEnable Standard 1.96 and several clients are running into where when they login to their webmail.domain.ext using Horde IMP H3 (4.0.1) that there mail isn't being accessed correctly as it shows:

Unknown Date
Invalid Address
[No Subject]

The size shows correctly and if you try to delete the message it doesn't error, but doesn't remove the file ether. You can click on [No Subject] and it opens up as if the .MAI file is blank. Mail pulled via POP3 into a mail client is just fine.

I have removed the Horde instance and removed the entire user mailbox without luck. Permissions all look good, any suggests?

I upgrade my Mail Enable to the newest version out and also ran a repair on Plesk (repair first, upgrade next) and now it's working just fine. Just FYI for anyone else that ever has this problem!

Logan Rogers-Follis
Windows Administrator
Linux Assistant Administrator
Jatol Internet Services, Inc.
www.jatol.net

Back