1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Hosting?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by JVRudnick, Dec 27, 2004.

1. JVRudnick

JVRudnick Guest

gosh not at all...Jim runs a server management shop, wherein he sells time to those who need their servers setup or installed or managed monthly.

they don't offer any hosting that I know of or've seen on his site...

you did go to www.alertserv.com right?

anyways, I can't remember if he's in Atlanta, but to be honest, that really doesn't matter. I live up in Canada near Toronto and my ded server is at thePlanet datacenter and Jim is in...well, I really don't know.

didn't matter tho. he came so well recommeded from other windows server owners (on various webhosting boards and forums where I did my research) that I knew he was the guy to handle my setups and installs, which we just finished not more'a couple of hours ago.

email him and chat with him....you'll not find a better guy, honest!

:)

Jim Rudnick
    KKT INTERACTIVE
    www.kkti.com