• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Housekeeping in Plesk 10.x

B

BerndN

Just took the time and started digging around on my linux plesk server and because the plesk installation has been migrated over several Plesk versions it seems that I have a lot of log files and stuff.
Are there some plesk cmds that helps me getting the size of log files smaller.

One big chunk of data has been access_log.processed and error_log on the customer sites. Where can I limit these files.
Another is the various places where I can find logs and backups. Another nice site efect could be that when the system is cleaned it might be able to do the plesk backups :)

you can enable log rotation for each domain under "Websites and Domains" -> "Log" -> "Log Rotation"

you can enable log rotation for each domain under "Websites and Domains" -> "Log" -> "Log Rotation"

I believe in Plesk 10.x I need to use a service plan for this because I have Customers, resellers, subscribtions, domains and service plans.

Back