• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How can I limit the bandwidth and number of connections to websites depending on the URL you are ca

peter284

New Pleskian
Hallo,

I want to limit the bandwith and the number of connections for "free", "registered" and "premium" users.

e.g:
"free" 1 Connection and 500kB/s
"registered" 2 Connections and 750kB/s
"premium" no limits

i tried to figure it out with lighthttp and evasive. Unfortunately, I have not succeeded

But it would be better for me to configure everyting with Plesk. Is there a way to implement this individual configuration via the "Bandwidth Limitation" under "Websites & Domains".

Thanks a lot for your help!
Peter

As a possible scenario, you can create Service Plan Add-ons "Registered" and "Premium" with corresponding bandwidth and the number of connections limits and apply them to necessary subscriptions based on Service Plan where bandwidth and the number of connections are limited initially on "Free" level.

Hi IgorG!
thanks for your halp!

But it seems that I can not set Service Plans, because there is no Option to set it up.

upload_2017-10-17_9-50-17.png

What can I do instead? Or how to get this "Service Plan" Option...

Thanks again!
Peter

Ok, I tried something else... I set up several subdomains. Each is limited with mod_bw.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Back